TERM: This contest is a one-time only contest.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
HOW TO PARTICPATE IN THIS CONTEST: You can enter online at Rhythmism.com with answers to the trivia contest. All trivia entries have to be received by 12:00AM EDT on . Only Rhythmism members are eligible to enter and only one contest entry allowed per person. Multiple entries by the same person will be cause for disqualification. Rhythmism reserves the right to make reasonable enquiries to verify the eligibility of any applicant.
NOTIFICATION: The prize winner will be announced in The Rhythm forum on by 18:00 p.m. EST and will be contacted by email, PM or phone.
REDEMPTION: The winners prizes will be shipped to the mailing address provided on the contest entry form.
ELIGIBILITY: All legal US residents who are 21 years of age or older may participate in the contest. Rhythmism staff and affiliates are NOT ELIGIBLE. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limited to (1) prize for (1) winner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the competition applicants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must not be an employee or staff of Rhythmism.com or its contest partners. Rhythmism reserves the right to make reasonable enquiries to verify the eligibility of any applicant.
- To enter the competition, applicants must complete the questions associated with this contest; including accepting these terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of the staff of Rhythmism shall be final.
- Rhythmism reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any applicant is disqualified from the competition, Rhythmism in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further applicant will be selected on the same criteria as the original applicant and will be subjected to these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition will only be accepted via the instructions posted in the competition details.
- The winner will be selected from those entries received before the closing date.
- Only the winning applicant will be contacted by Rhythmism. Rhythmism's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) name(s) may be published on the Rhythmism.com web site after the closing date of the competition.
- The winner(s) may be requested to make themselves available for promotion or publicity of Rhythmism, Avalon, or Roadrunner and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes, including the provision of suitable photographs.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission via online submissions. Rhythmism has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Rhythmism reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
- This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Return to the contest