Thread: ISM Debauchery
View Single Post

taimur

Tuning your spork
Unread Saturday, Feb 23rd 2008, 05:54 PM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy&boo View Post
Bahahaha....exactly!

In addition, few DJs put in the extra effort that James does to do actually make that connection. Signing posters, doing his whole "thank you" acapella at the end of his set, posting on messageboards, and always being very positive and enthusiastic about what he's doing. On top of that, none of his success has changed his humble and down to earth character. He definitely understands that a DJ wouldn't be anything without a dancefloor to appreciate him.

Obviously I love the guy and its been a real pleasure working with him when he comes to Pacha. He is always very considerate about making sure we're set up properly in the booth after he's done...not many headliners would even care.

Yay for JZ!!
dont get me wrong, i think hes a very technically skilled person, but all the 3-4 times i have gone to see him, hes up and down with track selection and flow. to each his own. I personally thank him for putting my remix of elons track on one of his 4 series mixes on proton. hes also featured some of my friends tracks to on his cds as well.

i talking about music people. NOT signing posters, thank you notes and message boards.

BLKMARKET MEMBERSHIP