mattb@ovum-rec.com

New
Unread Thursday, Apr 12th 2012, 03:04 PM #1 Gregor Tresher “For Many Days To Come” EP Out Now on Ovumrecordings
Gregor Tresher is back with his latest release marking the third and possibly final in his ‘Days’ series, with “For Many Days To Come” following 2010′s “95 Days” and of course last years “As Days Go By.” The lead cut here is a teasing little jitterbug with a skittish groove and delicate piano riff, whilst on the flip “Throwing Faces” is tasty little firecracker. Gregor has delivered yet another heavyweight release for us here at Ovum and following up Luca Bacchetti’s sun-soaked “On The Moon” EP, we are now set and ready for the Florida sunshine… Lets roll!

Luca Bacchetti – “Crazy release!!!! I love both tracks! I love the jazzy mood in “For Many Years To Come” and frantic rhythm of “Throwing Faces”. Two more beautiful tracks who will join my set.”

Anja Schneider – “Great release yet again from Gregor and Ovum! Will play both!”

Tom Findlay – (Groove Armada) – “I love For Many Days To Come. Got a great roll to it.”

David Squillace – “Ovum Ovum Ovum… nothing more to add!! Always great!”

Get your copy today at : [URL="http://www.beatport.com/release/for-many-days-to-come-ep/891616"]http://www.beatport.com/release/for-many-days-to-come-ep/891616[/URL]

Otherjockey

flicker and sizmara
Unread Thursday, Apr 12th 2012, 03:13 PM #2
Hey Juan, Isn't this the trance artist you're going to go hear instead of going to the Unsound event?

Spam-bots eh?
It's impossible this thing before me. As big as my eyeball!