Closed Thread

dullboy

dumbkopf
Unread Tuesday, Oct 19th 2004, 11:47 PM #1 Yankee Fans Suck
I hate the yankees more these days for the their stupid fans versus the yankees.

It used to be equal hate.

How can such a classy organization have such classless fans.

Idiots
"I'm cranky cuz my colon is full of poop."

El Mayimbe

Rhythmist
Unread Tuesday, Oct 19th 2004, 11:50 PM #2
P.l.u.r.

Uncle Bobby

Awesomeness
Unread Tuesday, Oct 19th 2004, 11:53 PM #3
as much as I hate the entire Yankees family don't blame every fan becaus of a few mo-rons.

I see equally retarded fans at Jets and Mets game too.

Jesse Landry

Digweed Fan.........
Unread Tuesday, Oct 19th 2004, 11:57 PM #4
Anyone remember the Giants iceball debacle ?
Upcoming Gigs:

Crickets

Uncle Bobby

Awesomeness
Unread Tuesday, Oct 19th 2004, 11:59 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Landry
Anyone remember the Giants iceball debacle ?
yeah but all Giants fans suck.

Krizia

insert here
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:08 AM #6
baseball is ghey

dullboy

dumbkopf
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:17 AM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barker cut my dog's nuts off
as much as I hate the entire Yankees family don't blame every fan becaus of a few mo-rons.

I see equally retarded fans at Jets and Mets game too.
I called the yankees fans idiots.

We all know Mets fans (for the most) are retards

And why the heck are my threads showing up twice This is the second time this week that happened

Jesse Landry

Digweed Fan.........
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:25 AM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy
I called the yankees fans idiots.

We all know Mets fans (for the most) are retards

And why the heck are my threads showing up twice This is the second time this week that happened

Still looking for attention ey !
Upcoming Gigs:

Crickets

CrashinCarey

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:26 AM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizia
baseball is ghey
are you sure you arent confusing that slap arod did?

ichi_gami

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:26 AM #10
fuck you, clown.
ron & fez, eleven to three

Hakkaa Päälle!
Game over. I win.

rajmahal

O.G.
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:28 AM #11
don't...make...me...post...this...again....oohhh can't help...

The wife and I moved our family to New York City for the fall so we could experience firsthand the thrill of rude cashiers, cabs that smell like a goat fry and the $19 tuna sandwich.

So we've had a front-row seat to the tension in Gotham lately, with elbows flying in grocery lines, mothers slamming their strollers into each other and half the populace screaming at the other half. And that was before the Subway Series.

Folks in the rest of the country see this World Series as the government versus Microsoft. They don't care who wins as long as a whole lot of New Yorkers suffer. But having studied the Mets' and the Yankees' fans, it seems to me there are some basic differences.

For instance, I've noticed that Mets fans occasionally take the peanuts out of the shell before eating them. In addition, many of them are from families who've been walking erect for two or more generations.

Mets fans are a paper-napkin kind of crowd. Yankees fans prefer their shirts, in the rare event they're wearing them.

Mets fans worship their heroes so devoutly that Mets players find it difficult to leave the house. Yankees fans worship players whose prior felonies make it illegal for them to leave the house.

There haven't been many, but Mets fans take great pride in each and every pennant their team has won. Yankees fans take great pride in each and every pennant their team has bought.

Mets fans enjoy the everyday food of the city -- a delicious hot dog from Gray's Papaya, maybe an egg cream or a street-corner knish. Yankees fans like beer.

Mets fans worship an odd mascot with an XXL head known as Mr. Met. Yankees fans worship an odd mascot with an XXL head known as Mayor Giuliani.

In big games Mets fans pray for another home run off the bat of 32-year-old legend Mike Piazza. In big games Yankees fans pray for another home run off the glove of 12-year-old legend Jeffrey Maier.

After wins at Shea Stadium, Mets fans love to celebrate to the beat of Who Let the Dogs Out. Yankees fans make visitors ask the same question. In fact, Mets reliever John Franco wouldn't let his eight-year-old son, J.J., wear his jersey to Game 1 at Yankee Stadium for fear it would cause trouble. But Yankees fans don't mind jerseys. It's Mets hats that they steal off heads and set on fire.

Mets fans root for outfielder Benny Agbayani, who once tossed a live ball into the stands. Yankees fans root for infielder Chuck Knoblauch, who once tossed a live ball to first base.

The hardest three-year stretch for most Mets fans was from 1977 to '79. The hardest three-year stretch for most Yankees fans was third grade.

A good question to ask Mets fans is, "Do you think manager Bobby Valentine will be back next year, or will he leave for more money?" A good question to ask a Yankees fan is, "Is this the stop for Yankee Stadium, or should I go screw myself?"

Put it this way: Mets fans are diehards, Yankees fans throw DieHards.

Mets fans take advantage of New York's unsurpassed array of cultural treasures, including art museums, opera houses and Broadway theaters. Yankees fans like beer.

At Shea Stadium, Mets fans get used to the wind blowing in from leftfield. At Yankee Stadium, Yankees fans get used to the wind blowing out from the owners' box.

Mets fans seem to be ethnically diverse, with a fan base that includes African-Americans, Asians and Eastern Europeans. Yankees fans have also gotten used to sitting behind poles.

Mets fans use their cell phones during games. Yankees fans use the phones in their cells.

The language of Mets fans can be a little coarse, sprinkling the occasional f word into conversation. The language of Yankees fans can be a little coarse, too, sprinkling occasional conversations in with the f words.

All in all, I'd say Mets fans seem to relish the honor of winning after years of sweat; of standing by their team because it's their team, through feast and famine; of wearing their old, frayed Mets hats past all the bandwagons and Senate candidates in the crisp new hats of the easy team to root for, the soulless one, the corporate one.

Yankees fans like beer.

Jon Stephens

Regular
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:29 AM #12
seriously.....kinda ironic all the Yankees fans and media kept slandering the Sox as being classless and unprofessional....

seems to me like they are nothing but a bunch of fucking hypocrits

I SHIT ALL OVER THE YANKEE MEDIA

ichi_gami

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:32 AM #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stephens
seriously.....kinda ironic all the Yankees fans and media kept slandering the Sox as being classless and unprofessional....

seems to me like they are nothing but a bunch of fucking hypocrits

I SHIT ALL OVER THE YANKEE MEDIA
you boston fuckers drag us down to your level, then beat us with experience.

Hakkaa Päälle!
Game over. I win.

CrashinCarey

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:33 AM #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmahal
don't...make...me...post...this...again....oohhh can't help...

The wife and I moved our family to New York City for the fall so we could experience firsthand the thrill of rude cashiers, cabs that smell like a goat fry and the $19 tuna sandwich.

So we've had a front-row seat to the tension in Gotham lately, with elbows flying in grocery lines, mothers slamming their strollers into each other and half the populace screaming at the other half. And that was before the Subway Series.

Folks in the rest of the country see this World Series as the government versus Microsoft. They don't care who wins as long as a whole lot of New Yorkers suffer. But having studied the Mets' and the Yankees' fans, it seems to me there are some basic differences.

For instance, I've noticed that Mets fans occasionally take the peanuts out of the shell before eating them. In addition, many of them are from families who've been walking erect for two or more generations.

Mets fans are a paper-napkin kind of crowd. Yankees fans prefer their shirts, in the rare event they're wearing them.

Mets fans worship their heroes so devoutly that Mets players find it difficult to leave the house. Yankees fans worship players whose prior felonies make it illegal for them to leave the house.

There haven't been many, but Mets fans take great pride in each and every pennant their team has won. Yankees fans take great pride in each and every pennant their team has bought.

Mets fans enjoy the everyday food of the city -- a delicious hot dog from Gray's Papaya, maybe an egg cream or a street-corner knish. Yankees fans like beer.

Mets fans worship an odd mascot with an XXL head known as Mr. Met. Yankees fans worship an odd mascot with an XXL head known as Mayor Giuliani.

In big games Mets fans pray for another home run off the bat of 32-year-old legend Mike Piazza. In big games Yankees fans pray for another home run off the glove of 12-year-old legend Jeffrey Maier.

After wins at Shea Stadium, Mets fans love to celebrate to the beat of Who Let the Dogs Out. Yankees fans make visitors ask the same question. In fact, Mets reliever John Franco wouldn't let his eight-year-old son, J.J., wear his jersey to Game 1 at Yankee Stadium for fear it would cause trouble. But Yankees fans don't mind jerseys. It's Mets hats that they steal off heads and set on fire.

Mets fans root for outfielder Benny Agbayani, who once tossed a live ball into the stands. Yankees fans root for infielder Chuck Knoblauch, who once tossed a live ball to first base.

The hardest three-year stretch for most Mets fans was from 1977 to '79. The hardest three-year stretch for most Yankees fans was third grade.

A good question to ask Mets fans is, "Do you think manager Bobby Valentine will be back next year, or will he leave for more money?" A good question to ask a Yankees fan is, "Is this the stop for Yankee Stadium, or should I go screw myself?"

Put it this way: Mets fans are diehards, Yankees fans throw DieHards.

Mets fans take advantage of New York's unsurpassed array of cultural treasures, including art museums, opera houses and Broadway theaters. Yankees fans like beer.

At Shea Stadium, Mets fans get used to the wind blowing in from leftfield. At Yankee Stadium, Yankees fans get used to the wind blowing out from the owners' box.

Mets fans seem to be ethnically diverse, with a fan base that includes African-Americans, Asians and Eastern Europeans. Yankees fans have also gotten used to sitting behind poles.

Mets fans use their cell phones during games. Yankees fans use the phones in their cells.

The language of Mets fans can be a little coarse, sprinkling the occasional f word into conversation. The language of Yankees fans can be a little coarse, too, sprinkling occasional conversations in with the f words.

All in all, I'd say Mets fans seem to relish the honor of winning after years of sweat; of standing by their team because it's their team, through feast and famine; of wearing their old, frayed Mets hats past all the bandwagons and Senate candidates in the crisp new hats of the easy team to root for, the soulless one, the corporate one.

Yankees fans like beer.

Bart

Not Impressed
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:37 AM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashinCarey

Jon Stephens

Regular
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:38 AM #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart

huh?

Bart

Not Impressed
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:38 AM #17
Quote:

Bart

Not Impressed
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:38 AM #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stephens
huh?

Krizia

insert here
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:39 AM #19
Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ichi_gami

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:40 AM #20

Hakkaa Päälle!
Game over. I win.

CrashinCarey

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:40 AM #21
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Johnny Revs

cro mag
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:40 AM #22
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dj bradley

ass beckons, i oblige
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:41 AM #23
Quote:
twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizia View Post
I may dislocate my eyeball from rolling it so hard

CrashinCarey

Rhythmist
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:42 AM #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Revs
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dullboy

dumbkopf
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:42 AM #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Landry
Still looking for attention ey !

I guess I should never post again because that would be looking for attention

maybe everyone should stop posting because it draws attention to them?

Or are their rules. Maybe I should not start a thread? Because that would be attention seeking? And when I post maybe I should just agree with everyone cause then I would blend right in?

Seriously, how is my comment "looking for attention"?

Anyway - Yankee fans are all Gumbas and Guidos.

Bob - How can you even stick up for them. All of those Gumba Yankee fans at Fridays were all assholes.

nubreedgoupie

Boogie Up
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:43 AM #26
poor rajmahal
"I had the most absurd nightmare.
I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me, and it was all because of this terrible, awful Negro."

The President of the United States is running against a company his opponent managed 15 years ago. A company that employees thousands of people paid by profits.

Staying on subject, what was President Obama doing 15 years ago? Running a mid-night basketball program funded by Bill Clinton.

America, the choice is yours.

Jon Stephens

Regular
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:43 AM #27

Bart

Not Impressed
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:44 AM #28
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
homo say wha?

rajmahal

O.G.
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:44 AM #29
Quote:
Comparing Mets and Yankees fans, but moreover, full of truisms re: Yanks fans

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2000/10/24/life_of_reilly/[/url]

Johnny Revs

cro mag
Unread Wednesday, Oct 20th 2004, 12:45 AM #30
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Closed Thread