lounge75

New
Unread Monday, Aug 2nd 2010, 09:31 PM #1 OUT NOW! Oded Nir - Midnight Snacker The Remixes, incl. The Timewriter, JT Donaldson,
[URL=http://imagefra.me/][/URL]

Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP ::: Suntree Records SR004
Release ::: Midnight Snacker
Label ::: Suntree Records
Artist ::: Oded Nir
Remixes ::: The Timewriter, JT Donaldson, Oded Nir, Lewis Ferrer, DJ Saturn

Following the succes of Oded Nir's debut album Midnight Snacker, Suntree Records brings you an unmissable remix-package for this summer. The 'Midnight Snacker' is the title song of the album of 'Mister Lounge' Oded Nir, featuring Amsterdam's King Dread James who blows us away with his dubby, raw voice-signature.

Original Mix

The original mix from Oded Nir has been redefined as The Timewriter, JT Donaldson, Oded Nir, Lewis Ferrier and DJ Saturn are teaming up together providing you the finest house music. This EP offers various themes of music, combining soulfulness and deephouse from the world's best talents.

The Timewriter Remix

Specially for Suntree Records, The Timewriter has made a deep, atmospheric and hypnotizing remix. A must-have for this summer! He released brilliant works over the years on labels such as Plastic City, Toolroom Records, Cocoon Recordings and Virgin. His musical contribution can be found back on worldwide respected mix compilations like Bargrooves, Fabric, Cafe Del Mar and Ministry of Sound.

JT Donaldson Remix

Another remixer who definitely catches everyone’s ears is JT Donaldson. JT has delivered a fantastic remix to this EP, which holds the famous JT grooves and house signature that we all know. For nearly 15 years his music got presented to the world through labels such as OM Records, Nordic Trax, Seasons Recordings and Large Records.

Oded Nir Deep Mix

Oded Nir has made a perfect, smooth variation to his original mix. His 'Oded Nir Deep Remix' contains fresh rhythms, which are tailor-made for the beach! The release of his album is this year’s highlight, since it got into the top chill-out charts. Good reasons for Suntree Record's main man to keep putting out new music!

Lewis Ferrier Remix

Lewis Ferrier, takes care about his remix duty for Suntree Records and brings us a fantastic remix with warm, contagious grooves. Lewis is truly Suntree Records’ regular remixer; his soulful crafts always gets support from major deejays around the world. His work is represented by labels such as Reelgroove, Poontin Music and many more.

DJ Saturn Mix

DJ Saturn delivers his mysterious sound to his Midnight Snacker mix. The piano-melody and strings-passages makes you want to hear more. His remix for Oded Nir's Jack Attack was heared numerous times on worldwide radio stations, which makes his new remix a must-hear!

Oded Nir ft King Dread James - 'Midnight Snacker The Remixes' EP

Out on 30th Of July 2010. Be sure you don’t miss out this magnificent package, filled with great remix-work by some of the finest names in the house-scene!

Buy This Release on :

Beatport :

[url]www.beatport.com/de-DE/html/content/release/detail/264887/midnight_snacker_the_remixes#[/url]

I-Tunes :

[url]http://itunes.apple.com/de/album/mid...es/id381498679[/url]

Traxsource :

[url]www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=63120[/url]

Juno Download :
[url]www.junodownload.com/products/1604640-02.htm?ref=label_suntree[/url]

Dancetracks :

[url]www.dancetracksdigital.com/release/67686/[/url]

Check this release on housejunks magazine (NL)

[url]www.housejunks.com/[/url]

Supported By:

Shur-I-Kan (Freerange/Dark Energy) - the Timewriter "Really nice track, the remix is wonderfully deep and spacey"

Martin Ikin (Defected UK ) - Timewriter Mix for me ! Full Support

DJ Mannix (NL) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (Lewis Ferrier Remix)
JTD & Lewis Ferrier mixes for me

Homero Espinosa (USA) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (DJ Saturn Remix)
Lovin the Dj Saturn remix, deep beats to move you feets!!!

Soul Dynamic (IT) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
Hey guys! many thanks for the pack! JT Donaldson Remix is our favourite mix! cool underground vibes! Thanks again! blessings Souldynamic

Demarkus Lewis (USA) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
My guy JT nails it on this..

Graham Sahara (Seamless Recordings UK/Ibiza)- Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
JT Donaldsons mix is the best. very good deep house

DJ Cherokee (Kiss Radio Australia ) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (Lewis Ferrier Remix)
Great remixes! Tough choice pickin' a fav! Great variety, delighful sounds, will support!

Romano Arcaini (USA Late Night Sociaty) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (The Timewriter Remix)
Diggin the original, JT & Timewriter mix thanks for sending...

DJ Raymundo (Escape NL) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (The Timewriter Remix)
Quality!!! Full support!!

Dave Mayer ( Strictly Rhythm NL) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (Lewis Ferrier Remix)
Nice one! Cool mixes too, thanks for sending!

Henri Kohn (Clubstar DE) - Full Support!

Justin Circlow (UK) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Sancker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
very good package indeed . Full rotation from me ! Thanks

Tommy Largo (NL) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Sancker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
Will support

Fabirizio Marra (IT) - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Sancker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
JT DONALDSON is my favorite soulful smooth slammin.....for a big floor

Philipp T. Eirich - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (Lewis Ferrier Remix)
Beautiful Tracks!

Alyson Calagna - Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
Quality deep house!

Chappell (USA) -Oded Nir feat. King Dread James - Midnight Snacker The Remixes EP (JT Donaldson Remix)
Timewriter digging your vibe, JT took me to an unexspected place and I liked it, Lewis always brings it, Saturn surprised me and it was good.Well done Oded! Chappell

[URL=http://imagefra.me/][/URL]